We’re sorry but registration for this event is closed due to max capacity. If you would like to be placed on a waitlist for this event please email us at EventTeam@chw.org.
Good news! We have many other community events planned now and in the future. Want to learn more? Please email our team at EventTeam@chw.org and we can provide more information on events near you!
You can also sign up for our free monthly newsletter to stay updated on health plan information and events in the community.
It's time to celebrate!
CCHP Summer Celebration Member Event held on Friday July 15th from 12pm-3pm at the Italian Community Center located at 631 E Chicago St, Milwaukee WI 53202
Let’s celebrate good health and have fun doing it! We are excited to announce that Children’s Community Health Plan, an entity of Children’s Wisconsin, will be hosting our Summer Celebration Member Event. This FREE event will feature the following services and activities:
- 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
- Member registration and check-in (closes promptly at 1pm)
- 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Covid-19 vaccinations and boosters
- Eye exams, dental/oral exams and sealants in the health area
- Resource and vendor fair open
- 360 photo booth experience
- Haircuts by Tony Dynomite –Sho N Out Barbershop
- Free ice cream - MPD Community Ice Cream Truck
- Photo opportunities
- Balloon animals, face painting and magic from Professor Pinkerton
- 12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Raffle prize winners announced every 15 minutes on main stage in ballroom.While supplies last.
- 12:30 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Beverages and lunch available
- 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- Photos with Bucky Badger and Bernie Brewer
- 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Goodie bag distribution
Music throughout event! Lunch and Beverages, and Goodie bags and T-shirts courtesy of CCHP