Credentialing for BadgerCare and Individual and Family Plans
All licensed practitioners must be credentialed prior to providing services to CCHP members. (MD • DO • DPM • APNP • CRNA • CNM • PhD • PsyD • LPC • LCSW • LMFT • CSAC • BCBA • AuD).
If your practice or organization is not currently contracted with CCHP, please also complete the Letter of Interest form to begin the contracting process. CCHP cannot credential you or your organization without a contract.
All licensed practitioners must be credentialed prior to providing services to CCHP members. Please see the criteria below to begin:
To begin the credentialing process, CCHP uses the CAQH (Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare's) ProView™ application, which is available online. To assist CCHP in providing the best care to our members we ask that you include the language you are fluent in, as well as race/ethnicity, when completing the form. Please include the language(s) spoken by office staff as well. This information is not required and is purely voluntary.
- Already registered? Email your CAQH number to email@example.com
- Not registered? Register with CAQH at https://proview.caqh.org/PR/Registration and complete the CAQH credentialing application. Notify CCHP when you have registered with CAQH by emailing your CAQH number to firstname.lastname@example.org
QuestionsIf you have any questions about our credentialing process, please call our credentialing department at 844-229-2776. You may also email questions to email@example.com.
Organizational Assessment and Ongoing Assessment
The initial assessment process assists CCHP in determining whether or not to grant network membership to an organizational provider. CCHP will collect, review and verify specific information regarding these organizational providers to determine whether the organizational provider meets established CCHP criteria.
Ongoing assessment is the process through which CHCP will update and verify pertinent information regarding network organizational providers. It is CCHP’s policy to reassess these providers at least every 3 years.
The Assessment and ongoing assessment Process applies to the following organizational providers seeking membership into the CCHP network:
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Home Health Agencies
- Free standing surgical centers
- Behavioral health facilities that provide behavioral health and/or substance abuse treatment in an inpatient, residential or ambulatory setting
Please see the criteria below to begin: