Look up your Medications
Make sure your prescription is covered by reviewing the Pharmacy Benefit Guide. To search for your medication in the guide from your PC, simply click the "Ctrl" and "F" keys to launch the search function. Then, enter the name of the medication for which you are searching.
Using a Mac? Use the "Command" and "F" keys instead.
Zero Cost Insulin Medications: Humalog, Humulin, Lantus Pen & Solution, Lyumjev, Solilqua, Toujeo, Xultophy. This includes the vials, cartridges and pens needed for these specific medications.
Chorus Community Health Plans is proud to offer $0 Preventive prescriptions* to our members.
Find a Pharmacy Location
Your plan also provides a broad retail pharmacy network of participating pharmacies, such as Costco, CVS, Sam’s Club, Walgreens, and Walmart. To find a pharmacy location in our network, use: Express Scripts Pharmacy Location Search
For specialty medications, members must use either Froedtert or Accredo for their prescription needs. Refer to the prescription medication list to determine if your medication is a specialty medication. Please see below for specialty pharmacy information.
When you get your prescription through an in-network pharmacy.
- Any drug discount will already be applied.
- Your pharmacist will charge you the amount you’re responsible for paying (such as any applicable copayment, coinsurance or deductible). Chorus Community Health Plans members can search for covered prescriptions in the formulary through CCHP Connect. Please note the Pharmacy Benefit Guide is updated throughout the year. Feel free to also reach out by contacting Customer Service if you have questions.
Wisconsin based, additional value
Froedtert Specialty Pharmacy
As your pharmacy of choice for specialty medications, here is what you can expect from Froedtert Specialty Pharmacy:
- Available to all CCHP members regardless of prescriber
- Free next-day home delivery, available for many medications
- Opportunities to save money and prevent treatment interruptions with with financial assistance guidance
- Refill assistance, calling you one week before your refill is due so you don’t miss a dose
- Expert medication management counseling is available 24/7 to answer your questions about your medications and potential side effects as they relate to your specific medical conditions
- Personalized, highly tailored service from pharmacists who are board certified and trained in your specific disease state
- Quick, direct communication with your provider to resolve any issues that arise
- Easy to reach, friendly pharmacists who are available by phone, e-mail, web or through Froedtert mobile application
For more information you can call Froedtert at 414-805-5690 or 1-844-249-4235 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a current CCHP member you may also choose Accredo for your specialty pharmacy services and prescription needs. To contact Accredo please call 1-800-803-2523 or visit their website.
Mail Order Services
If you take maintenance medications for a chronic condition, you can get them through a mail-order pharmacy. Maintenance medications are drugs that are taken on a regular, long-term basis. This may include drugs to treat conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, and high cholesterol.
Step Therapy Protocol
Chorus Community Health Plans utilizes a step therapy process to ensure our members can get the medication they need at the most reasonable cost. Step therapy is the practice of using specific medications first when beginning drug therapy for a medical condition. Step therapy is a type of prior authorization. In most cases, the preferred first course of treatment may be a generic drug(s) or drug(s) that is considered as the standard first-line treatment. Preferred first courses of treatment are also standard clinical practice and based on clinical practice guidelines. When trying to fill a drug that is part of a step therapy protocol, it may be automatically approved if your records show that you have already tried the preferred first course of treatment. If there is no record of you having tried the preferred first course of treatment, your physician must submit relevant clinical information to the Chorus Community Health Plans Pharmacy Department to determine if the requested drug will be covered.
If you feel that an exception to the step therapy process should be granted, your provider may file an exception request by completing the form found in the Pharmacy Authorization section of our website.
*For a list of covered preventive prescription drugs, please view the Chorus Community Health Plans Pharmacy Benefit Guide.