We're Here to Help
Medication-Free Treatment Program
Chorus Community Health Plans is excited to offer Freespira to both Medicaid and Together with CCHP members. Freespira is an FDA-cleared clinically proven treatment that significantly reduces or eliminates panic attacks and symptoms of PTSD.
The medication-free treatment program for panic attacks and the symptoms associated with trauma and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in only 28 days and covered by CCHP at no cost to you.
Do you Qualify?
If you are a current CCHP member and are 13 years or older, you could qualify for Freespira.
How to Use
- Easy to use, at home, without the need of your doctor or therapist
- Use the small breathing sensor with a tablet for just 17 minutes twice daily
- Includes personalized training, coaching and support
- Offers long term symptom relief
3 steps to feeling better:
- Sign-Up by filling out our contact us form to get connected with Freespira's Patient Care Team
- Talk with a Freespira healthcare provider, or your provider, to learn about qualification
- Gain control and start your 28-treatment
See how Freespira is changing lives, watch a patient testimonial here.
Learn if Freespira is Right for You
- Call 833-781-5509
- Visit cchp.freespira.com