Healthy Food on a Budget
Chorus Community Health Plans cares about your health and well-being and we know that making healthy food decisions can be hard. That’s why we are excited to announce that CCHP and Foodsmart have teamed up to offer you a free nutrition program to help you in making healthier eating choices. Foodsmart offers nutrition tips based on what you like to eat, healthy recipes, and meal planning on a budget.
- Learn how to plan affordable meals
- Get tips to save money with your grocery shopping
- Choose budget friendly recipes
- Get free phone or video call visits with a Foodsmart nutrition expert
- Save money by comparing prices between your local grocery stores
- Find discounts on healthy foods
Three easy ways to sign up for Foodsmart today!
- Download the Foodsmart app in the App Store or Google Play. Click on sign up. Enter Your Group: Chorus Community Health Plans (Individual and Family) or Chorus Community Health Plans (BadgerCare Plus).
- Visit cchp.zipongo.com
- Call 888-837-5325. If you can’t reach a representative, please leave a voice message and someone from Foodsmart will call you back.
Earn up to $50 when you sign up today! $25 for taking the NutriQuiz and $25 for completing your first telenutrition visit with a Foodsmart nutrition coach.
For any questions on how to sign up, please use the attached step-by-step instruction guide or call Foodsmart at 888-837-5325.