Healthy Mom, Healthy Baby
Chorus Community Health Plans provides support and resources to women who are expecting or are looking to start a family / become pregnant through our Healthy Mom, Healthy Baby (HMHB) program.
Our program offers a personalized approach through case management during all stages of your pregnancy. Whether this is your first pregnancy or you have other children, we want to support you in having the healthiest pregnancy.
See what our members have to say about improving pregnancy outcomes with the Healthy Mom, Heathy Baby program.
The Healthy Mom, Healthy Baby program is available to both Medicaid and Individual and Family plan members.
Our Healthy Mom, Healthy Baby Vision is to assist you in having the healthiest pregnancy by supporting your family in reaching your goals and making informed health care choices.
How can the HMHB program help me?
When enrolled, our case managers help provide services throughout pregnancy and after you have your baby.
- Prenatal case management
- Goals after pregnancy
- Postpartum care
- Breastfeeding support
- Assist with getting the health care you need
- Health education before and after your baby is born
- Information and help finding services in your community
Learn more about Healthy Mom, Healthy Baby!
- Give us a call at 414-337-BABY (2229). We will ask you a few questions to determine how best to serve you.
- Find us on Facebook
- Email at us HealthyMomHealthyBaby@chw.org