There are many resources available in the communities served by Chorus Community Health Plans. We want you to have the best resources for your health and well-being. Below is a list of helpful websites that will show you where to go or contact for health, housing, food and more.
In addition to the resources below, Milwaukee County is committed to keeping you safe and informed. Read the Coronavirus Community Resources Guide to learn about resources that may be available to you.
COVID-19 Testing Sites
Additional testing site information and other resources can be found in the daily resource guides on the Safe & Sound website.
Health and Human Service Departments by County
- Wisconsin Department of Children & Families
- Zero to Three - the national center for infants, toddlers and families
Food and Housing Programs
- City of Milwaukee Health Department Public Health News
- Resource to quit smoking
- American Cancer Society
Internet and WiFi
Food and Meal Support
- Schools and other sites across Wisconsin offering free meals
- Feeding America supplies locations all over the North Side. Visit its website for a full list of locations and hours. Before visiting a location, call to ensure it is still open.
- Boys and Girls clubs: Providing three meals a day at some locations, info here.
Free Shipping, RX and Delivery
- Walgreens is offering free delivery on all items purchased online, free RX delivery, free drive-thru pick up on all items and prescriptions.
- CVS Pharmacy will deliver prescriptions for free.
- Free online workouts
- Corepower Yoga offers several free online yoga videos.
- Signature Dance is live streaming online dance classes.
- Planet Fitness is offering free live workouts on their Facebook at 7 PM/EST every night
At Home Activities
- 30 Days of Families Learning Together is a guidebook to a month’s worth of family literacy activities designed to inspire family memories rooted in imagining, playing and learning together. (Also available in Spanish)
- The Milwaukee County Zoo is constantly posting live feeds/videos of the animals on their Facebook page.
- Dscovery World live streaming from the aquarium.
- Safe and Sound is hosting youth discussions online every afternoon from 3-4 p.m. on Zoom and on Facebook Live.
- Registered Wisconsin Voters may request an Absentee Ballot, Learn more here.
- Register to vote online: myvote.wi.gov.
Small Business Support
- Loans for small businesses and other support: https://wedc.org/programs-and-resources/covid-19-response/
- U.S. Small Business Administration
Coronavirus Relief Options
SBA Coronavirus Newsletter/Updates
- Help from Wisconsin SBA Partners: SBA partners statewide can assist with the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan application process and help you address your specific situation.
- Questions about unemployment during the COVID-19 crisis: https://dwd.wisconsin.gov/covid19/public/
- Apply for unemployment benefits: my.unemployment.wisconsin.gov
Domestic Violence Support
Public Transit Information
- Read the updated public transit guidelines found here